The Twin Peaks team works with government entities of all sorts, providing land and right-of-way services necessary for road and highway projects. We work with state and municipal transportation departments on highway widening, realignment and extensions and with local agencies on the construction of new streets, street widening and related public utility projects.

The services we provide during a road or highway project might include: